Simple-to-use boat cleaning & detailing software.
Submit your boat cleaning and detailing business info below and talk to one of our marine software pros today!
Managing your boat detailing & cleaning business just got easier.
- Easily create new detailing & cleaning jobs
- Notify & dispatch team members in real-time
- Manage time, location, and other job details
- Look up full work order & customer history on any device
Boat Detailing & Cleaning Estimates, Invoices, & Payments.
- Create custom detailing estimates on the go, dockside, or on the vessel
- Easily convert estimates to jobs, work orders & invoices
- Automated customer billing follow-up
- Create recurring detail packages
- Take credit cards, debit, ACH, & track checks/cash
Treat Every Customer Like a VIP
- Allow online booking
- Send job confirmations, reminders & updates
- View customer, vessel & job information
- Send customer approvals, change orders, etc.
- Automate appointment confirmations, reminders & job updates
See How DockWorks can Help You!
- Simplify & automate your marine boat detailing business.
- All-in-one, cloud-based software solution helps you manage your business right.
- Get paid faster with integrated payments & billing
- Real-time performance dashboards and reporting
- Instantly track revenues, billings, profitability, and much more...
What our customers say
"There has been nothing as seamless and easy to use as DockWorks."
"BOE Marine is stoked to join the Dockworks community! We are eager to utilize a simplified, automated service-oriented software that the industry has never seen before."
"I see the DockWorks software as a replacement for a lot of the time management and accounting software that H2O Marine uses to manage its marine clientele. I'm shocked it hasn't already been dome."
Boat Detailing & Cleaning Business FAQ's
How do I properly estimate a boat detailing & cleaning job?
To estimate boat detailing & cleaning jobs, your estimates should include:
- Contact information
- Project summary
- Total labor and materials costs (some businesses include this, some leave it out)
- Total cost
- Your insurance and license information
- Guarantee of work
That's it, you can get much more detailed but a standard work order or job will include these must-have items above.
How do I create a boat detailing & cleaning invoice?
When it comes to the invoice itself, there are a few best practices. Make sure your invoices include:
- Your company name and logo, physical address, phone number, and email address
- The name of the client and their mailing & vessels physical address
- Any legal requirements, such as a Tax ID
- A date and invoice number
- The payment terms
- Late fees if the client doesn't meet payment terms
- Details of the work-order and jobs completed, plus the itemized charges (the greater the detail, the better)
How should I receive payment?
You can take payments by offering customers the option to pay with a credit card through DockWorks payments. If you can’t take payment for general marine maintenance services in person, you can always send an invoice via email or text so your customer can pay with a card or bank account from wherever they are.
Pro Tip: Use the automated messaging, and reminders within our system to make it easy to follow-up and receive contact-less payments!
How do I manage recurring service contracts for my customers and vessels?
Your standard recurring service agreement will look different based on the specific services you offer. For boat detailing and cleaning services, you can manage service contracts simply in DockWorks, but always remember marine maintenance agreements should include:
- Services to be provided — Specify the type and scope of your services, along with any additional details. Will you provide recurring maintenance at your customer’s home each month, or does the nature of your work only require you to respond to issues as needed
- Time and money — How much will your customers pay for your services, and when does the agreement expire?
- Performance standards — What kind of quality can your customers expect from your services? Define the specific standards your work will live up to, and detail any processes your team will use to determine when a project is complete.
- Monitoring and Reporting — Will you provide regular inspections or DockWorks 24/7 monitoring services as part of your recurring service agreement? If so, explain how you (or your Techs) will collect that data and state whether customers will have access to it.
In the event of an emergency — Give your customers peace of mind by providing them with an emergency action plan. Set expectations by defining how quickly customers can expect an emergency response and how rapidly issues are likely to be resolved.